Deploy personnel

A project in Australia or Canada
Deploy your personnel

Apply for a visa

If you or your employees need a visa for a short-term or long-term project, you can count on Visa4you. Not only for projects a visa is needed, but also to attend conferences or negotiations. Deploy personnel could be arranged in several ways. Visa4you assists you in finding and applying for the most suitable visa.

Deploy your personnel to Australia

Australia offers many different visa options to deploy personnel. Consequently, it could be hard to find to must suiting visa for your project. It is thereby very important that your visa application will be compiled with the greatest care to avoid problems.

For both long-term (multiannual) and short-term stay in Australia, visa can be applied for. Which visa is most suitable, depends on a lot of criteria. In most cases, an appropriate visa can be found.

Read more…

Deploy your personnel to Canada

Unlike the wide range of visa for Australia, Canada offers limited options. In general, there are only options if your organisation has branches in Canada as well.

Read more…

Find your migration assistant

Would you like an advice immediately? Please contact our immigration assistants by phone or e-mail.